Eyewash Test Kits
Eyewash testing without the mess or hassle.
Transform your eyewash station testing
Make eyewash testing fast, safe, and effective.
Eyewash station testing is usually messy and slow, leaving floors wet and frustrations high. We’ve designed both of our eyewash testing solutions to simplify the process and provide accurate readings on flow rate.
The most common culprit of wet floors from pedestal eyewashes is the “T” at the bottom that opens to the floor. Our T-Bowl can fit under and around this opening in almost any position, even if the opening points towards a wall or casework. The T-Bowl also has measurements to test the flow rate of eyewashes, ensuring that you stay in compliance with ANSI regulations and keep your employees safe.
For recessed eyewashes or pedestal eyewashes without a bowl, our Drain Tray attaches to the Safety Shower Test Cart to effectively collect and drain water into the T-Bowl. By using the test cart’s tank, eyewashes can quickly be tested without having to dump water into a sink or drain after every time.
See the details and features
Testing pedestal eyewashes with the T-Bowl.
- The T-Bowl is designed to fit under & around the “T” opening near the bottom of pedestal eyewashes and combination face/eyewashes
- Works with “T” in virtually any position, even when it points towards walls or casework
- Has marking for 0.4 gallons for the 1-minute eyewash test
- Has marking for 1.0 gallons for the 20-seconds combination face/eyewash test
- When test is complete, lift the T-Bowl and drain into nearby sink or into the funnel of the Shower Test Cart
- Test many eye washes easily by wheeling the cart from eyewash to eyewash and placing the T-Bowl on top of the cart
- When testing is complete, hang the T-Bowl on the Safety Shower Test Cart for storage
Testing recessed eyewashes with the Drain Tray & T-Bowl.
- Drain Tray connects to the front of the Shower Test Cart
- Drain Tray is tilted to drain the water through its hose into the T-Bowl
- Position the Drain Tray under where the eyewash will be when pulled down
- Pull down the eyewash, activating water flow and dispensing into Drain Tray
- When test is complete, lift the T-Bowl & drain water into the funnel of the Safety Shower Test Cart
- Test many eyewashes easily by wheeling the cart from eyewash to eyewash and placing the T-Bowl on top of the cart
- When testing is complete, hang the Drain Tray & T-Bowl on the Shower Test Cart for storage